Even if you are born with good skin and have excellent skin genes, the aging process will still take its toll at one point. Skin is bound to age, but you can slow down that process with a good skincare routine. If you admire Korean women for how natural and young their skin looks like no matter what the age in the ID says, then you should have a closer look at a Korean mother’s skincare routine. Open your eyes to the amazing world of Korean skincare products and benefit from them to the fullest. It is with the help of these Korean anti-aging skincare products that you will keep your skin young and healthy for a long time. Korean mothers teach their daughters skincare rituals that they then follow for years and years. Here is what they do and what you should also do to maintain your skin young, healthy, and beautiful.
- Cleanse. It is the best way to begin a skincare beauty routine. Some women double cleanse, but most Korean women triple cleanse. You can triple cleanse using the same product. Our recommendation is to opt for an all-natural soap that doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals.
- Tone. The second step of a healthy skincare routine is toning. Once your skin is clean, free of makeup, and free of the dust and the dirt that accumulates throughout the day, it is time to apply toner. When you are done cleaning, your skin needs moisture. Spray toner is easy to use, and it doesn’t require using your hands to apply it, so you avoid bacteria carried by the hands.
- Serum or essence. Step number three is an excellent skincare routine is dedicated to serum or essence. A vitamin C serum is excellent for the morning, while a night repair serum is preferred for the evenings. Again, it is best to avoid using your hands, so opt for serums that come with a pump or a dopper.
- Moisturizer. If you tend to have dry skin, you need to moisturize it as much as possible. Otherwise, it will begin to sag, and the fine lines will turn into deeper ones. Take moisturizing very seriously. Use a moisturizer twice or three times a day, and it will make a big difference.
- SPF. There is a no bigger enemy for the skin than the sun. It is not enough to use sunscreen in the summer. If you want to avoid aging signs, then you need to use sunscreen every single day.
Also, exfoliate once or twice a week because your face needs a helping hand to get rid of dead cells and dirt. A sheet mask used once a week is going to help as well. Choose a mask that contains hyaluronic acid for extra help at slowing down the aging process. I know that it sounds like there are numerous things to do to maintain your skin beautifully, but once you get used to the ritual, you become addicted.