Applying makeup is a great way to boost a woman’s confidence. You’d be even more inclined to try different makeup tricks if you have an awesome makeup mirror or dresser with lights. It’ll make you feel like a celebrity as you do your makeup. You can see highly rated makeup mirrors through different websites, so you might want to start checking them out.
However, after removing loads of makeup on your face, it’s time to start restoring the natural glow of your face. The following tips can help you:
For Sensitive Skin
- Processed foods should not be included in your regular diet. Doing this will help get rid of food allergies as well as any type of skin irritation.
- This skin type is usually dry and irritated; hence, it’s important that you be conscious about the food items that you ingest. A fair amount of organic protein, essential fatty acids, yogurt, vegetables, and lacto-fermented fruits should be taken.
For Combination Type
Combination skin may not be easy to manage since different areas would require different care. One part may be oily, and other parts may be dry. The best trick is to apply products for oily skin on the nose and forehead and to use items for dry skin on the cheeks and around the eyes.
- Wash your face using a mild facial cleanser or soap.
- Use a toner for your oily skin.
- For your T-zone, it’s best to use a light moisturizer so it won’t clog the pores.
- After applying a moisturizer, make use of a mat-finish primer. This will help keep the T-zone shine-free.
- For oily forehead, cheeks and nose, apply pore minimizing masks. You could also use facial scrubs for your oily skin. This will make the skin smoother and even-toned.
For Oily Skin
Don’t focus on nourishing your skin. Instead, focus on the following: eradicating excess oil, cleaning enlarged skin pores, hydrating, and treating or preventing acne.
- Use a mild soap for washing your skin, and this should be done once a day. Excessive use of mild soap can stimulate the oil glands, which will generate more sebum. Plain water could be used if you’ll wash your face or skin several times.
- Apply non-greasy type of moisturizers. It’s also best to tone your face with ice cubes or alcohol-free herbal tonics. This will restore the balance and smoothness of your skin.
- If you have acne, it’s best to remove carbohydrates and sugar from your daily diet. Moreover, avoid consuming processed food items.
For Dry Skin
Dry skin is prone to irritations, flaking as well as fast aging; hence, it requires thorough care.
- For severe dryness of skin, it’s best to get a humidifier and it should always be turned on. Take note that air conditioning makes your skin dry, and the best way to prevent this is to make the air a little bit humid.
- Herbal infusions or mild cleansing milk products are best for your face. Remember that with proper care, your dry skin will look smooth and healthy.
- For washing, don’t use tap water.
For Normal Skin
- Use rose water or an astringent tonic to refresh your skin upon waking up.
- Afterwards, apply a mild, non-greasy cream.
- Apply a quality make-up, but you should not overdo it. Gently wash your face using a mild soap when you go to bed.
- Apply a small amount of oil-based nourishing cream. After fifteen minutes, gently wipe your face with a napkin.
- Use an egg yolk mask once a week. You could also apply a non-drying, natural mask to rejuvenate your facial skin.
Caring for your skin should be done using the best possible way. After determining the type of skin that you have, start applying the right tips to ensure that your skin will remain smooth and beautiful.