French press coffee maker makes one of the best coffees; in fact, more and more coffee lovers are giving positive reviews on French press coffee – smooth, thick, and flavorful.
So, don’t you want to invest one right now? Owning a French press coffee-maker is much cheaper and worth-it than waiting in the queue at a nearby coffee shop. Plus, you are in control of what your coffee should taste like.
Here is a quick rundown of this year’s best French press coffee maker that will help you decide which brand of French press coffee maker should you purchase. Also, you can get ideas on these comparisons of the best French presses for your money.
Cafe Du Chateau French Press Coffee Maker
The French press coffee maker is designed with 4 levels of filtration system – two stainless steel screens, spring-loaded base, and a lid strainer – which helps in filtering coffee grounds, thus making pure, smooth, and flavorful coffee.
- Classic-looking French press coffee maker – elegant and clean.
- The base, lid, and the French press coffee maker’s handle are crafted from 304 food-grade stainless steel.
- The carafe is crafted from heavy, tempered German borosilicate glass.
- Lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Comes with a detailed coffee brewing guide.
Secura French Press Coffee Maker
The 304-grade stainless steel insulated coffee maker is designed with a double-wall insulated body that helps keep your coffee hot or cold. Also, it comes with a 3-layered stainless steel filter that helps trap the smallest coffee grounds, producing a more pure and full-flavored coffee.
- Crafted with double-wall stainless steel.
- Features a cool-touch handle with its lid designed with a handy knob.
- Stainless steel filters produce smooth and pure coffee.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
Chateau de Chambord started it all – considered as the grandfather of all French press coffee makers in the market today. And in honor of the iconic French press that started in France, Bodum created their version of Chambord French press coffee maker.
Although the Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker is a classically designed French press coffee maker, it is guaranteed crafted from tough materials.
- Ultra-light but strong.
- The glass has remarkable heat-resistant properties.
- It comes with a stainless steel spiral plate that helps the filter mesh in place.
- It comes with a stainless steel filter plate that helps separate the coffee ground from the water after brewing.
Veken French Press Coffee Maker
One of the most affordable French presses today but in high standards. The coffee maker is crafted from quality materials with its carafe from thick borosilicate glass. The metal frame is from high-quality 304-grade stainless steel.
- Multi-purpose French press coffee maker; can be used for making juice, tea, hot chocolate, frothed milk, and more.
- Designed with an accurate scale line.
- Easy to use
QUQIYSO French Press Coffee Maker
A Chinese-owned brand that gives you similar features as Veken French press coffee maker. It is affordable and ideal for solo French press coffee. It is designed with Equilateral Triangle Tripod Base that provides stability to the glass beaker.
- Comes with coffee cups/milk frother.
- Designed with 4 filter screens that give ground-free, pure, and smooth French press coffee.
- Easy to use and maintain.
Was this helpful?
If you need additional details on this year’s best French press coffee maker try to visit Kitchen Perk Ups’ website.